F12 and check
Disable cache in
Network tab. Hit
F5 only can
refresh HTML loaded in Chome. To make sure that external JS used by the
loaded HTML is refreshed, the following steps are needed. Take the following
HTML as an example.
<html> <head> <script src="js/services.js"></script> </head> </html>
- Right click to show up context menu
View page source
js/services.jsin a new Chrome tab
F5in the new tab
In Chrome, issue 1 qq.com, can’t connect 2 www.qq.com, show up. 3 qq.com, browse use www.qq.com automatically
- How does Access-Control-Allow-Origin header work?
- W3C CORS
- Why is the same origin policy so important?
- Simple example for why Same Origin Policy is needed
- Why same origin policy for XMLHttpRequest
- Why do browser APIs restrict cross-domain requests?
- Same-origin policy
- Why Same-origin policy isn’t enough to prevent CSRF attacks?
- How does CSRF correlate with Same Origin Policy
REST API Design
If a cached resource is not expired and there is no
there will no network traffic at all. The cached version will be used directly.
HTTP 301 Redirection
Chrome will cache HTTP 301 Redirection as long as it’s cache size is allowd. And a cached HTTP 301 Redirection will not shown up in Chrome Developer Tools’ network tab.